Sunday, August 17, 2008

Happy Birthday Sarah!!!!!!!!



HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO DEAR SARAH!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!!!!!!

Sarah, I would like to thank you for being a great friend and source of support. Your letters bring a lot of joy into my life, and the years of sharing everything from mutual likings, problems, joys and exciting things to the wackiest and weirdest part of me with you has made me a lot better :)

I hope this year brings in a lot of joy, and hope you spend a great time with family and Pat!!!!

Here's wishing you a great birthday filled with fun, friends, family and presents!!

I'm sooooooooooooooooo glad you are my friend!!!!

1 comment:

Alvia said...

Hey Belated happy Bday Sarah...

Though I Dont Know U..Still If U R vedha's frend den u Got 2 B Far special...;)

Wish u Loadz Of happiness n success ur Way>:D<