Not fair. Not fair really. Two weeks of holiday is supposed to make life more relaxed. So NOT. After the blessing-in-disguise two week break, we go back to college, back to CHAOS. Teachers with full vigour resume classes, Jhankar practice in full swing, Mini Project manager calls and asks how the project is progressing(progress? wat progress?) and people continue to get on my nerves. I just have only one thing to say - என்ன கொடுமை சரவணன் இது?!?!
10 lessons from Jhankar
1. Chaos is the theme every year
2. A lot of people don't know how to spell punctuality
3. Whatever you do, somebody else is waiting to do better
4. Being a 'strict officer' is inevitable
5. If you are a dancer, you get more money :P
6. Eating in somebody else's house after practice is good for health
7. In-construction houses don't make good practice places for the whole day. Seriously.
8. Quite a few girls in my class make good collectors, but the others in the department are even better in evading.
9. Bonds are made and bonds are cracked
10. Some people can do some work best. Some can dance, some can sing, some can organize, some can support, some can do nothing. Only when this gets mixed up, there comes confusion.