Me being hailed as the queen of sorts(pun intended!), everybody expected me to get placed in the first ever interview I sat for. Thank whoever I did, or else I dunno what shit I would've had to go through.
- Group studying. SINCERE group studying.
- you finish studying for the day, your head aches.
- You actually start to like all the HUGE books that are lying in front of you. (You realise what a wrong thought that is, minutes later!)
- Your parents actually ask you to STOP studying.
- Everything else seems blurred in memory
- You message/call anyone in your address book and ask for wishes.
- You start appreciating and admiring your seniors!! "Whew! They actually got through this madness!!"
- You don't sleep at night
- If you do, you get stupid dreams.
- Instead, you sleep in class.
- You regret sleeping/playing in your 8th std Math classes...
- RESUME- they actually give you classes to boast about your(very little) achievements in a paper called, 'resume'.
- And then comes the actual D-Day!