Sunday, April 19, 2009

Blog Awards

Now for the rules:

1) Add the logo of the award to your blog.
2) Add a link to the person who awarded it to you.
3) Nominate at least 7 other blogs (Only if you like).
4) Add links to those blogs on your blog.
5) Leave a message for your nominees on their blog.

Nithi surprised me with this awaard!! when I was sitting in my cousin's house trying to get the computer from my 11 year old niece, Nithi messages me asking to check out her blog, and guess what! Blog award!

Ok... so I have to pass it on to a few people. Hmm... so here goes!

Sandhya: I've told this before... Hers is the best blog among the ones I follow. She is regular, and she writes about a lot of things, and her humor is sesky. (The latest being "UV rays")

Nithi: Well, although the only ever item I tried from her blog is Lemon Tea(which came out really nice, trust me!), I love looking at her blog for those mouth watering pictures :) And yeah, after my exams get over(which is tomorrow), I think her blog is gonna be one of the sources of curtailing the vettification in my lyf.

Deepti
: For her lovely posts which are wacky, crazy, senti and what not.

Alvia : because it is 'Just Like Alvia:-)'

Supri: Hayo hayo. For the sole reason that this blog thoroughly reflects her- Anniyan(i) !

No comments: