Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Happy Birthday Mrudhula!!!!!


September 22nd... when my partner in crime was born!!


I remember Mrudhula coming to our street in one kutti azhuku BSA champ cycle, with bobbed hair and glasses. We did the most insane things together!!! And thankfully, we are still the same insane bum chums. Radio One got us closer, and we rocked the city together(Radio One rocked worser, but now that's another story!) I still haven't given her my birthday gift, I actually haven't even got half of it, but yeah, she is yet to give my last year's gift, so its okay, doesn't matter :) I did all the over feelings of India CD for her last birthday, so no feelings this year... just a plain wish to say "KEEP ROCKING and HAVE A BLAST THROUGHOUT THE YEAR!!!!" And in the middle of the night with an exam, and lots of submissions, my insanity has reached its height, and that's why I searched for the weirdest picture of hers to put up in here! Ensoy maadi :)


HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: