Thursday, December 24, 2009
Happy இன்று முதல் மூன்று நாள் Happy!
Yay!! Finally, my first long weekend after I joined work has arrived. In great style. Having a Syrian Christian for a boss can sometimes be a nice thing. For one, when we shifted office, we had a prayer and a breakfast that followed (appam, stew and cake) and for Christmas, we got wine and plum cake. I have a big question - why does wine...or say, for that matter, any kind of alcohol taste like...well..varnish?! and how do people actually drink something that smells so ick?! Isn't aroma one of the important stimulants for you to like what you eat/drink?! But...ahem...nevertheless, I did have some wine(don't tell mum!), and everybody at work kept joking that I looked drunk, and I moved around in circles, and I was out of focus...blah blah...they like their little joke, all the old men. Period.
So...long weekend. I have to get a lot of work done during these three days, hopefully.
Here goes a list(more like a check-list for myself)
1. Clean shelves
2. Get Bhuvana's birthday gift
3. Try and read as much 'Kanyakumari'(Author: Jayamohan) as possible
4. Watch all those movies that are wasting space in the computer
5. Beat my personal best at PathWords(addiction, I tell you! For those who are ignorant, it's a game on Facebook)
6. Wash hair!
7. Try and get as much sleep as possible
annnnnnnnd... update blog regularly :P
I'm back with a bang!!!! muahahahha