I used to do a lot of these kind of surveys a few years ago. Now, nobody even sends me surveys... yuck. Is this also part of "growing up"?! Anyway, I still have them stored in my hard drive. :-) I guess they make a good blog post too. So here goes!!!
Who did you last get angry with? The THIEF in college.
Would you hit a member of the opposite sex? Yes, why not!
How about of the same sex? Yea, sure!
Who was the last person who got really angry at you? No clue.
What is your pet peeve? somebody singing the same lines of the song over and over again, queues and smoking. I have lots more!!!
Do you keep grudges, or can you let them go easily? depends on what it is, I try to let it go, but sometimes I can't.
1. What is one thing you're supposed to do daily that
you haven't done in a long time? supposed to? hmm... study? lol.
2. What is the latest you've ever woken up? i've slept for some 15 hrs continuously but i dunno at what time i got up...
3. Name a person you've been meaning to contact, but haven't. Hmmm... Honest answer? Someone I met at the beach on sunday.
4. What is the last lame excuse you made? "They were busy, sir. I couldn't reach them". -I'm gonna make this excuse today afternoon.
5. Have you ever watched an infomercial all the way
through (one of the long ones...)? oh yeah, why not.
6. When was the last time you got a good workout in? hmm.. goes to think, definitely a long time ago. You wouldn't think I NEED a work out in the first place.
7. How many times did you hit the snooze button on
your alarm clock today? 4 times. Wow! I can actually answer this question today! I hit the snooze button 4 times, and 5th time I just switched the alarm off, and went back to sleep.
1. What is your overpriced yuppie beverage of choice?
overpriced? well.. don't think so
2. Meat eaters: white meat or dark meat? ...
Vegetarians: Vegan or no? no, i do take milk products, and sometimes cakes too...
3. What is the greatest amount of alcohol you've had in one sitting/outing/event? never drank alcohol
4. Have you ever used a professional diet company? No
5. Do you have an issue with your weight? nah
6. Do you prefer sweets, salty foods, or spicy foods? spicy or sweety
7. Have you ever looked at a small house pet or child and thought, "LUNCH!"? no! Have you? You gross creature! ick!
1. How many credit cards do you own? zero
2. What's your guilty pleasure store? None really..
3. If you had $1 million, what would you do with it? spend it
4. Would you rather be rich, or famous? well, if you are famous, you are most likely rich, so both!
5. Would you accept a boring job if it meant you would make megabucks? hmm...goes to think.
6. Have you ever stolen anything? o yeah..
7. How many MP3s are on your hard drive? over 1000 :-) I am proud of my collection!
1. What one thing have you done that you're most proud of? Hmmm... my Mp3 collection? ;-)
2. What one thing have you done that your parents are most proud of? Ask them
3. What thing would you like to accomplish in your life? be in contact with ALL my friends till i die(or they die! LOL!)
4. Do you get annoyed by coming in second place? yea, if its not fair mostly... or out of frustration.. yes
5. Have you ever entered a contest of skill, knowing you were of much higher skill than all the other competitors? maybe.
6. Have you ever cheated on something to get a higher score? never did
7. What did you do today that you're proud of? Designed an invitation for our college IT fair. Hope our entry is selected.
1. What item (or person) of your friends would you most want to have for your own? hmm...some of my friends have boyfriends, but I'm the single category...so there's your answer.
2. Who would you want to go on "Trading Spaces" with? I wouldn't do it
3. If you could be anyone else in the world, who would you be? myself
4. Have you ever been cheated on? nope..not really..NO. I wish not.
5. Have you ever wished you had a physical feature different from your own? yeah, my nose and skin and teeth maybe...
6. What inborn trait do you see in others that you wish you had for yourself? a care-free nature at times...
7. Do you wish you'd come up with this survey? Yeah. sort of.
1. What religion do you follow? Well...I don't belong to one really.
2. What religion were you raised as? hindu
3. Do you believe that forgiveness is a religious property, or a human property? human...
4. Do you believe in magic? Depends on the definition
5. What was the last promise you broke? nothing serious
6. Have you ever said the words to a prayer and not meant it? I rarely make prayers anyway.
7. Do you believe that anyone could be perfect? Nobody is perfect, I'm Nobody, so I'm perfect!
1. Did you get everything you wanted over the last holiday season? no.
2. Regarding your future, what is the best thing you could hope for? A good career and a good spouse. Am I asking too much?
3. Do you let yourself get your hopes up for something even if you know that there is a large chance of failure? I always try not to, but in vain.
5. Have you ever bought a lottery ticket? nope.
6. Do you gamble? no way. But I wanna go to Vegas and gamble. just once.
7. Have you ever had something called off on account of bad weather, but then gone ahead and done it anyway? maybe
1. What causes do you support? orphans
2. What causes have you given money or time to? to ppl. with leprosy, polio and other such diseases and to ppl. in old age homes...through school.
3. Have you ever worked in a soup kitchen or done another kind of outreach for the homeless? no
4. Would you ever consider joining the Peace Corps, Amnesty International, or another travel-inherent worldwide charity group? maybe
5. Do you give money to the homeless on the street? sometimes..
6. Have you ever helped out a friend with basic needs, like rent or food? no... never had to.
7. What's the greatest extent you've gone to help a friend in need? ask a friend...
1. What are you most afraid of? Afraid? I ain't afraid of anything. But I dread betrayal of trust. Keeps happening quite often these days.
2. What did you do today that was really brave? nothing so far
3. Who is your favorite superhero, and why? mom(heroine?) always comes to my rescue. and Captain Planet. I used to LOVE that cartoon when I was younger.
4. Would you put your life in danger to rescue someone? yes, I would
5. If you were to face the Wizard, would you want more courage, more brains, or more heart? if that wizard is Harry Potter, i'll have him!! LOL! well, i can't pick one..
courage and heart, nobody can give u, so brains i think.
6. Have you ever gotten stage fright? If so, when? If not, how do you avoid it?
no way.. i've bin climbing stages from since when i was 3, so i don't guess i have much of stage fright, but my legs do shake a bit when i climb up to give my views...
7. Do you consider yourself to be a leader or a follower? both, leader perhaps...
1. Have you ever been summoned for jury duty? Were you chosen? nope
2. If they reinstituted the draft (for both genders), would you go, or would find some way out of it? depends
3. Do you support capital punishment (the death penalty)? for some reason
4. What should be guaranteed legal? license at the age of 15(its 16 for temporaray and 18 for permanent here in India) Even then I wouldn't be able to pass the test anyway, so makes no big difference.
6. What was your favorite media circus trial? blah
7. Have you ever written a letter to a politician? No. Why would I?!
1. What do you have the hardest time moderating yourself on? advice
2. Do you collect anything? Yes. Postcards, stamps, stationery, books...
3. Are you addicted to anything? addicted as in? nothing harmful.. Chocolate is an addiction.
4. Have you ever put anything on layaway or used an installment plan? nope
5. What's your preferred method of paying for things? cash
6. Tell us one thing you wish you hadn't let yourself do: hmm..do i have 2 tell u? u should be knowing that by now.
7. Do you feel that you obsess over things? Yes, sometimes I feel obsessive
1. Who is the wisest person you know? nobody is 'wise' as such.
2. Have you ever participated in a vigil? don't think so
3. Do you take advice when it's given? if i feel its correct, yes
4. What area are you wisest in? lying perhaps? nah... advising? u tell me!
5. Do you drive defensively? No. I cant drive :P
6. Have you ever had unprotected sex outside of marriage? huh?
7. What did you learn today? One of the dumbest ways to spend 15 min is by doing this survey.