Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Sixteen Random Things

I got tagged to do this on Facebook(write 16 random facts/habits/goals about you blah blah), I thought I might as well put it here, for lack of a better post.


1. I so don't like this pimple on my cheek
2. I'm trying to get back in touch with my penpals with who I have lost touch
3. I miss school VERRRYY much.
4. How can someone bomb such a beautiful building?
5. I'm bored
6. I don't like being 20
7. I wish I could buy Tales of Beedle the Bard
8. I wonder if I would remain single all my life
9. Studying Computers is such a bad idea these days
10. I'm wondering what to buy for Bhuvana and Chi
11. My cell phone is OLD.
12. I got a seat in the bus today!
13. I want a chocolate now.
14. Why are there 16 facts to write?
15. My latest favorite song is from the Daddy movie :-P
16. My journalism teacher has a very weird accent

No comments: