Thursday, November 13, 2008

Inactivity

1. Supri's system is down

2. Deepti is sick.

3. Alvia hasn't got access to computers

இவங்கள விட்டுட்டு நான் மட்டும் எப்படி எழுதறது?

That's why, I haven't written any posts in my blog for a while. :P எப்படி எல்லாம் சமாளிக்க வேண்டி இருக்கு?!?!

Anyways, here is all my news(?!).

I got my 5th semester results. They are blah as usual. I'm so glad I just have 4 months of college left! One hell-hole that place is!

I love Sandhya, for lending me ALL, i mean ALL! her books for this semester. தெய்வதிண்ட தெய்வம்!


Paanjaali is dead. I am not strong enough to write another obituary in such a small interval. Let's just say RIP. He's buried in Bhuvana's pavement.

Current 'kadupu' list: Mr. Raj Mohan, Mr. Dinesh Kumar, many Journalism girls
Current 'gaandu' list: Ms. HOD, Ms. Deepika, the soft skills trainer
Current 'miss' list: Alvi, Ayush, Raj

We are going to Vaaranam Aayiram on Sunday!!!! Can't wait!!!

COLLEGE IS WORKING THIS SATURDAY ALSO. Life is just not fair. period.

1 comment:

Sandhya Iyer said...

VARANAM AIYIRAM!! SUNDAY!!! NOT FAIR :'( Not at alllll fair.... Enna koduma saa idhu :(
Poor Panjali is dead... RIP kitty...
Don't you dare crib about saturday working days.. I work on all saturdays.. Enna pathi nenachu paaru...
Dankoo for mensuning me's in ur post, u missed my kaapi.. :P
Life is unfair; get used to it :P