Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Multi Tasking

English எனக்கு பிடிக்காத ஒரே வார்த்தை. Actually, one of my most hated words(the others being Thanks, Sorry, Guilty etc.) But right now, it is my most hated word, because everybody wants me and everyone else to MULTI TASK.

1. Study for campus interview - one of the worst tasks, so its never been accomplished. EVER.

2. Department of Computer Science- ONLINE(the great) club work(S)- Aah...I'm made to do this. In other days, I would enjoy doing stuff for Online, but now...செம கடியா இருக்கு.

3. Abhilasha- என் ராசி அப்படி. Everything falls on my head. But this would've been enjoyable too. But now, this just seems like another burden.

4. My aarvams of India- Oh yea. Read 'Auditions and Radio Jockeying'. Amidst all the chaos that is my life, I also choose to do something for my passion aka RJing. So, I squeeze through that into my over-loaded schedule.

5. Taking SEMINARS in class- This is probably one of the most strenuvous jobs, but yes, I will HAVE to do it.

6. Eat and Sleep- this, I'm finding very difficult. Half the time, I don't have the time to do the basic stuff!!!!!

SO, DON'T YOU DARE COME AND TELL ME ABOUT THE BENEFITS AND NECESSITY OF MULTI-TASKING!!!



Multi-task(according to the dictionary):
Perform more than one task at the same time; originally of computers, now also more generally

Multi-task(according to ME):
CHAOS

No comments: